[Nfb-krafters-korner] NFB Membership Meeting

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Feb 20 00:21:14 UTC 2016

NFB Krafters Division
February 26 at 8 PM Eastern time
605 781 1000  code  875029#

We will have a Division Membership meeting.    We will have reports from our
Secretary, Treasurer, Website, Braille, Memorial Committees.  We will speak
about planning our Craft Show and Convention plans.  Please if you feel you
would like to have something included on the agenda send me an email by
Wednesday February 24 9 PM Eastern and I will post the agenda to this list
by   Thursday February  25.
Please send me off list at:
Blindhands at AOL.com  agenda items.

Help us plan and look toward the future for what you would like to see
happen here at Krafters Korner.  Krafters Korner is for everyone and
Everyone makes Krafters Korner what it is!  So come and help plan our
future.

Paid members as of February 1, 2016 will be able to vote

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division