[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes for Easter!

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 00:56:41 UTC 2016

Are you all ready for Easter? Well, remember there are two classes that can help you with this task.

On March 18 a Friday, at 8 p.m. we will learn how to make a Pony Bead Cross Key Chain. This is a project you can use year round as a quick gift. So, plan on making several.

On March 24, a Thursday, at 8 p.m., we will learn how to make a Pony Bead Easter Chick. These will be great Easter basket items that won’t make the kids and adults hyper. They are also appropriate to decorate the nursery (out of reach please) so good for the baby showers too!

Kits are available for both classes for $5.00 each. All items will be labeled in braille. For 1 to 3 kits, shipping is $3.00 and for 4 to 6, only $5. Over six kits, ask about the shipping charge! Yes. Combine both types of kits in the same order.

I’d like to get your orders for kits as soon as possible to insure delivery in time for class and Easter. I will sell kits as long as supplies last. But, want to get them to you quickly. Pay by check, money order, or Pay Pal. Send Pay Pal to ncbootman at gmail.com

Make sure you get signed up for one or both classes by sending your name and e-mail address to ncbootman at gmail.com and I’ll add you to the list. Your friends will be there. So, don’t be left out! Sign up today!

Greg