[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class and sign up

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 23 20:41:34 UTC 2016

I have read the announcement about the new website and do not know how this
will effect my upcoming Counting class on the date of March 17 and 24.
Therefore I am placing this notice. Please read the class description
completely thru and at the end will be my person email address to sign up
for this class and what I need from you to register you for the class. As we
will be builinding this new website and we are right on the cuff for this
class, I am asking you to sign up to my personal email to attend this class.
Remember you must be a dues paid member or a free try it class to register.
Any questions, post on list to to me.

COUNTING, READIN AND NEW STITCH IN CROCHET

Thursday, March 17 and March 24 at 2PM Eastern, 1:00 PM Central, 12:00
Mountain and 11:00 Pacitic time zones. This class will be taught over the
telephone in two sessions. You will learn methods of crochet counting
Pattern reading and the meaning and a New Crochet stitch, building on the
basic stitches. You will need a medium crochet hook and a ball of 4 ply yarn
to practice new stitch. This is a class above beginners as you must have
taken the Beginners class and or know the basic stitches in crochet, Slip,
Chain, Single, Half Double, Double and Triple stitches.Not all these
stitches will be used. The first class will be a listen class with a
homework assignment that you will work on your own after class is taught. So
read below and sign up directly with me I need info below send to my person
email at bottom of instructions.

Please sent to my email at tknox6 at sc.rr.com

NAME, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, IS THIS YOUR FIRST CLASS?

Thanks

Terry