[Nfb-krafters-korner] what happened to the braille greeting cards?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 23:47:46 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have been busy making up cards for us to sell at the annual convention. We
now are offering  two new cards: a Christmas tree in a large card and a
Christmas bell in a small card for the holidays. Ramona and I have designed
these two new cards and hope you will like them as much as we do.
 Of course we will still have the get well small and large bears as well as
the best wishes large cat and small truck.

The division will need help selling these cards at the convention. This year
the cards will only be sold during the craft show and not in the exhibit
hall.  Please consider offering to help sell our cards during that time. Let
me or Theresa know if you can help out.

I also want to remind you that we would like to see the cards sold at other
times than simply at the convention. We have a nice product and I think
folks would be interested in the cards and purchase them if the word could
get around. Please consider offering to help sell cards during the year. I
can send you a packet of cards and you can sell them and collect the money
yourself and then send it to our treasurer Cindy Z. we will also have a
PayPal link for purchasing cards.

One of these days, I hope to have pictures of all of the cards up on the
website along with descriptions of the pictures and the variety of sayings
that can be placed in any of the cards.

If you are interested in selling cards, please contact me.

I will likely be talking more about this at our General membership meeting
on Friday.

Cathy F
flowersandherbs at gmail.com