[Nfb-krafters-korner] what happened to the braille greeting cards?

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 05:33:15 UTC 2016

Hi Cathy,

I would be happy to help make and sell the cards.  I had made a card for one of my clients a few years ago.  Not to toot my horn, but I thought it came out pretty good and so did she.  I think I can reproduce it and send it to you if you like.  I am a long time braille user and have a Perkins Brailler to work with.  I'm hoping to be at the convention this summer, but need and want someone to share the room with me.  Thanks for putting your email address.  I'll communicate further with you through your email.  Mine will be at the bottom of this email, too.  Take care and God bless.

Annely Rose
annely53r at yahoo.com