[Nfb-krafters-korner] report from Barb

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 01:37:31 UTC 2016

I sent Barb an email to see how she is doing.  She gave me a fantastic
report as far as her hearing is going.
" doing great with my CI, my sentence understanding has gone from 33% up to
90%, single word understanding from 27% to 73%, so progress is doing good.
I'm told I can go ahead and have the other ear done but thinking I'll wait
until Aug. or Sept. to do that. I'm hoping things will slow down soon so I
can join y'all for a Monday night chat to test out the phone with all the
different voices."

She has a lot on her personal plate, but I thought you would like to hear
this.

Joyce