[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet basic getting started

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:37:23 UTC 2016

Good Morning to you Tammy F.;
(no, sorry not you this time Tammy C. Greg's guide dog) Lol.
You could buy/borrow some good books from the Blind Library and Transcribing
Services. Sorry, I'll have to get back to you (and others) with the contact
info, they have some good and descriptive books on Crocheting.
Terry and I have the Learn to Crochet and Granny Square books.
Henry