[Nfb-krafters-korner] Scrapbooking

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 05:53:06 UTC 2016

You can use archival glue (sold in the scrapbooking sections) There is also
thin archival tape. Items listed as archival are guaranteed to keep you
products from deteriating for 100 years (often longer). The card stock for
the pages is sturdy enough that you can put it in a braille writer and
braille directly on the paper (before you put anything else on it, of
course).

Cindy