[Nfb-krafters-korner] Scrapbooking

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 06:13:54 UTC 2016

I love all of these ideas. I really might try my hand at creating a
little scrapbook for all my adventures with Viva. One question that I
do have though, how do you bind the scrapbook together? I've never
seen an actual scrapbook so have no idea how the pages are kept
together.

Minh

On 1/28/16, slery via Nfb-krafters-korner