[Nfb-krafters-korner] List is slow So I will complain

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 1 22:16:22 UTC 2016

Hi Terry K and All,

There is nothing wrong with you making a personal decision to only teach
telephone classes.  Just as students have their own learning styles,
teachers have their own teaching style.  Do what works for you as that will
make you the best teacher that you can be.

I have taught both telephone and e-mail classes.  I like having the option
to choose which technique works for how I teach a specific topic.  As a
student, I like having the variety of telephone verses e-mail classes.
Sometimes an e-mail class fits into my schedule better, and other times I
might feel that the best way for me to learn something new is via a phone
class.

I do not get worked up about not being able to take a class.  Maybe there is
not a topic being taught that I want to learn, or maybe I just can't fit a
class into my schedule.  I am appreciative and thankful for the wide range
of knowledge and support that is here at Krafters Korner.  I hope we can
keep trying new things so that we can continue to be diverse and inclusive
in so many ways.  Who would have thought that we could have a virtual
holiday party, but the creative energy of this group pulled it off.

Annette