[Nfb-krafters-korner] List is slow So I will complain

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jul 2 16:55:33 UTC 2016

Dixie,
You are a great teacher by email and I would not change one blessed thing in
your teaching. I just wanted to express what I personally felt and how I
like to teach, but after reading so many comments I will not make my
feelings heard again. I will choose what, if anything I want to do and do
that.
Terry