[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Hi, new pup

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 02:43:30 UTC 2016

Congratulations to you Catherine.

Getting used to a new dog is quite an experience!

I have had four guide dogs so far in my life and am hoping that my eight
year old will get me through to my fortieth anniversary as a guide dog user.
I have also helped with my husband's two guides. So lots of experiences with
new pups. My husband's dog just turned three and it is still a challenge to
keep him from eating socks. As hard as we try, we are often inadvertently
dropping them. he especially loves those little footies because they are
small enough to swallow whole. <grin>

Well, we have had fireworks going off here for the last hour which our dogs
do not like. however, I believe they are over now, so I must go and take
them out.