[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Hi, new pup

Catherine McManus catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Mon Jul 4 08:38:45 UTC 2016

Hi Cathie,
I know it is a challenge,  Pearl is my fifth guide dog but so far the
naughtiest one out of harness.
Pearl is a wonder in harness I so trust her already.
She is a bit larger than Poppy but doesn't pull which is great I know at the
end of the day she will be very good.
I have a husky that really dislikes fireworks so I feel for your 2 dogs.
Talk soon have to run and see what pearl is up too now.
Hugs Catherine.