[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes & membership

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 20:53:17 UTC 2016

Hi Annette and all interested,

Before reading your post, I had been trying to figure out how to explain all
of the many complications involved in pre-recorded classes and copywrited
patterns. I thank you for explaining things so well. I just want to add that
the division has considered such plans before, but, for the reasons that
Annette has described, we were prevented from moving forward. To summarize
the subject, it is difficult to get around the legalities but just as
important is finding volunteers willing and able to take on responsibilities
for getting these ideas to be a reality.

If you would like changes, contact Joyce and let her know specifically what
you would like as well as how you can help. Joyce will be more than happy to
discuss it with you.