[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes & membership

Slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 04:55:51 UTC 2016

Thank you Annette for being so eloquent with all of this information we all
would love to have recordings available for later but you have adequately
expressed all of the problems that we have encountered when trying to do
this. Hopefully at some point in the future technology and Manpower will
allow this to happen

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On July 4, 2016 12:49:04 PM Annette Carr via Nfb-krafters-korner