[Nfb-krafters-korner] Board Request

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 5 18:34:04 UTC 2016

Sorry I was not able to express the following at the meeting on July 2, but
I would like the Board and other to help with this. I believe our
constitution does not express the duties of each position of each officer
and what their responsibility is theirs as that member or officer. I do not
know to whom to address this too, I do not believe it is the responsibility
of the President, but could be wrong. I would like our Secretary or
Committee to write an Addition or Amendment to include description of duties
for each official on our Board, to know to whom we should be addressing
issues to. Also to include in that addition, if that person can not nor does
not complete their duties there is right by board or membership to ask for a
resignation of term to be replaced and new person appointed to fill balance
of term by the President. This is one of the new changes we need coming in
the future.

Terry Knox