[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome Home NFB Krafters Board Members

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 00:39:01 UTC 2016

I would like to say welcome back to those that attended NFB Convention this
year.  I also want to send greetings to all the new positions as there was
some switching around and welcome to our new board member.

Please take a chance to read the emails on the list and if you didn't read
the last couple of weeks email, please do so you can  familiarize yourself
with what has been on the topic around here.

I hope everyone will be ready to jump in and start right in with some new
ideas and plans to move forward and change.

I will be in touch with the board soon.

Joyce