[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pattern for Dog Diaper Needed

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 23:11:48 UTC 2016

Hi, Annette.
Thanks for passing your findings on to me. I'll look at them, and will
definitely talk to my vet, too.

I have a relief harness for Peg, and was thinking of using that as a
jumping-off point in case I needed to design something myself. Will
keep the list posted if I do that.

Thanks,
Dani

On 7/10/16, Annette Carr via Nfb-krafters-korner