[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pattern for Dog Diaper Needed

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 16:12:37 UTC 2016

When my second had a hot spot on his hip, I put my husband underwear on him.
The tail goes through the fly. So maybe a couple pair of boys underwear will
do the trick. Put a girly pad in case she peas or poos in her sleep, gentle
hugs. I don't know either way, but she may need the waist band pinned  to
keep the pad in place.

I love brain storming ideas, especially when I think I came up with a dandy
idea, giggle.

Becky to blond to be brainy