[Nfb-krafters-korner] in search for the fall...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 19:47:44 UTC 2016

Once again I am asking folks to think about teaching as of right now we have
2 classes booked for September.  We need you to step up and share a project
you have done and teach it.

Last year I taught several pony bead classes would any of you like me to
teach some of them again?

I am thinking about the Indian corn and the larger pumpkin for September and
I do sell the kits with the beads in bags with Braille to let you know what
they are.

Let me know if you are interested in these 2 classes and the kits for
September.  I need to check as I forgot what my prices were.  These will be
2 classes one for each project  I will let folks know by Monday.

For October I can do the Halloween kits   The ghost, Jack o lantern and the
black cat  You need to let me know if you are interested in these classes.
All the beads and supplies to do this comes in the kits.

Joyce
.