[Nfb-krafters-korner] Trying to decide on a pattern and an update

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Sat Jul 30 01:08:56 UTC 2016

I have made several blankets for people doing the standard double crochet stitch.  I'm starting a new blanket in a few days and trying to decide what new stitch I might use.  This is for a guy, so nothing fancy like shells, but possibly a bee stitch.  I know there are tons of stitches out there that I've never thought about or considered.  Any suggestions
Now for an update.  I'm still having trouble with both of my shoulders.  The doctor says burcitis but he ordered 2 m.r.i scans. So those were done last Wednesday.  It doesn't bother me to crochet, but when it does, I hold off till the next day.  My left shoulder is the one I had surgery on in 2014.  Now there are tingling nerves that are aggivating.  I'm afraid they might have to do a full rotator cuff.
You all take care.  Have a good weekend.