[Nfb-krafters-korner] Squeezed in Origami Christmas Tree

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 01:48:38 UTC 2016

Hurry up and get over there to sign up for our Holiday Origami Christmas
tree Class.  This will be an email class as our Origami teacher lives in
South Africa.

Sorry that you don't have much time for sign ups, so rush on over to:
www.KraftersKorner.org

Lindey is back and has another Origami Class planned for September!

Our friend has been moving a bit around in South Africa, but I think she is
settling down.  This is ending up her Winter and moving into Spring for her.

Joyce