[Nfb-krafters-korner] Posting of personal Information - WAS: Finding an email address in an email

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 17:36:20 UTC 2016

Hi Annette, thank you for pointing this out to us again.
A person whom I believe is no longer on this list tried to point these
things out to us in the past, but, was publicly admonished for their efforts
to keep us all safe.
Please, I am not trying to start any fights, but, as Annette said this is a
public list, so we all have to do whatever we can to keep ourselves safe.
Henry