[Nfb-krafters-korner] Scrunchies

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 20:54:37 UTC 2016

Hi Debee,

Welcome to the list and to the division. Thank you for your scrunchy
pattern. It is a great idea for a quick and easy craft project. I can just
picture your dog's jingling down the hallway of the hospital. <smile>
As you probably know we have many classes offered by our members and awhile
back we have had a scrunchy class and made one on one of those small hand
knitting looms. What we did was used a plain scrunchy and basically knit
around it. your idea is nice because it is actually a headband rather than a
scrunchy. Hopefully, I will find the time to make this project.

Once again, welcome