[Nfb-krafters-korner] Questions about the division

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 23:42:18 UTC 2016

Hi Debee,

I see that many of your questions have been answered by others.

As for the Monday night chats, they are not recorded, sorry you will miss
that one. However, I teach macramé classes a couple times per year, so keep
a look out for them.

As for the iPhone ap for the chat line, wow, I didn't realize there was an
app for free conference call.com. I don't think it would be a problem for
you to use the app and perhaps others will find it useful. I have seen
problems with chat clients for voice chat sites such as talking communities,
but this is a phone conference call so hopefully will work better.
I recommend that you give it a try.