[Nfb-krafters-korner] Slip stitch

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:51:11 UTC 2016

Dotty;

I am doing a scarf with slip stitches at the beginning of the row.  It was
coming out fine, then I noticed a gap between my slipped stitches, on one
side.  I did not miss a slipped stitch.  It is almost like the stitch is
over farther.  What could cause this and is it alright or what can I do?
Thinking of just doing it in just knit, if it is going to cause so much
trouble.  tThis yarn is chuncky and splits, easily.

Terry P.