[Nfb-krafters-korner] workers at convention

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 21:18:06 UTC 2016

Please, let us know if you are going to convention.  We need help at the
craft fair and in the exhibit hall.  Helpers do not need to be members, so
friends and families are encouraged to volunteer.  We will also have our
annual business meeting.  Those who are there will have the best seats. We
may be able to hook up electronic connectionsk, but the best seats will be
in the room. The agenda is out, so go ahead and download it and mark the
events you want most to participate in live and  online.  Not all will  be
online, but many will, especially the general sessions and the banquet.

Ramona