[Nfb-krafters-korner] workers at convention

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 21:52:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

I will be attending from July 1-4.  I will look at the calendar of events and let you know.

Annely
On Fri, 6/10/16, Ramona Walhof via Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] workers at convention
 To: "'List for blind crafters and artists'" <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
 Cc: "Ramona Walhof" <walhoframona at gmail.com>
 Date: Friday, June 10, 2016, 5:18 PM

 Please, let us know if you are going
 to convention.  We need help at the
 craft fair and in the exhibit hall.  Helpers do not
 need to be members, so
 friends and families are encouraged to volunteer.  We
 will also have our
 annual business meeting.  Those who are there will have
 the best seats. We
 may be able to hook up electronic connectionsk, but the best
 seats will be
 in the room. The agenda is out, so go ahead and download it
 and mark the
 events you want most to participate in live and
 online.  Not all will  be
 online, but many will, especially the general sessions and
 the banquet.

 Ramona