[Nfb-krafters-korner] Your Pictures of your projects

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 15 23:33:05 UTC 2016

Refer back to the pattern.  If they do have a copyright statement, abide by
the terms of it.  In any situation, it is a good idea to include with your
finished project the name of the pattern, the author, and a reference to
where it can be found, i.e. title of a book, magazine name and page number,
web URL, etc.  If the pattern is your own design, then give yourself credit
for it.  If you modified someone else's pattern, note that and reference the
original pattern.

HTH,
Annette