[Nfb-krafters-korner] Your Pictures of your projects

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:08:05 UTC 2016

If you post their picture on the KK website, you ARE using their pictures. I
never said to use pictures from other websites. If a student takes a picture
of an item they made in a KK class and send it to you to post on the
website, they still own the rights to the picture they took. That is why
when they send you a picture they include a statement giving KK permission
to post that picture.

No one thinks there will ever be a problem, but if someone ever questions
your possession of that picture you would have statement that clearly gives
you the right to use that picture.

Cindy