[Nfb-krafters-korner] convention

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 03:43:47 UTC 2016

Just to clarify, the constitution was drafted in 2008 (?) which is more than
a few years and technology has drastically changed since then. There used to
be time when you could not get the convention agenda until you registered at
the convention. You had very little idea what things you might want to
attend until that time. Now look at the agenda being published in all kinds
of formats almost a month before the convention. People register online and
have almost no waiting when they actually pick up their badges.

Please offer constructive ideas to help the board get the answers and find
out how we can change things.

Cindy S.