[Nfb-krafters-korner] To all members

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Jun 24 05:25:51 UTC 2016

Hi,
I think that if the division were to dissolve, all of the funds would go to
National. I don't think there would be the option of dividing it up or
buying gift cards, etc.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name:
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and
self-control. There is no law against these things!
   --Galatians 5:22-23, NLT
 My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."