[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kane Brewer Fund Reminder

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jun 25 19:46:06 UTC 2016

To All Readers:

Thanks to Kathy and others that I needed to post a reminder now, as 2016
Annual Dues are payable.  If anyone reading this post is in need of help to
pay their annual membership dues for the 2016 year and they are having
difficulties please know this fund has been created for you. Please ask!  We
do not want the dues to be a problems for anyone and if you seem to have
this problem please send me a reply to this message or send a message to our
President, Joyce Kane or post on the list for myself, Jill or Joyce to reply
directly to you privately. This fund has received funds in the honorary name
of those who would be so blessed to know that these funds were available for
you to take all the classes available to you and for your annual membership.
If you have any questions or would like to apply please send a message we
wait to hear from you.

Terry Knox

Kane-Brewer Fund