[Nfb-krafters-korner] New to the list

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 23:19:44 UTC 2016

Hi Octane and your Mommy;
My name is Sophie, and I am an almost 6 year old Black Lab too.
My Daddy thinks that he owns me, but we labs know better who owns who, don't
we?
My Mommy and Daddy like to knit on the needles, and looms, and crochet and
my Mommy does that plastic canvas stuff too.
Well, I gotta go now, oh, my Daddy's name is Henry, and my Mommy is Terry.
Bye bye for now.
your new friend
Sophie