[Nfb-krafters-korner] General NFB Krafters Division Meeting 7/2

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 00:47:10 UTC 2016

First of all I would like to let everyone know what positions on the board
will be voted on and the people that would like to run for those positions
that have been nominated.  There are some board members that are interested
in switching their positions and they have spoken to me and I agree with
their wishes.

For those new folks I will put who holds these positions now and who has
agreed to run.  The 5 Officers will be voted in for a two year position.

President:  Joyce Kane  Running for President
First Vice President:  Theresa Taylor  running for First Vice President
Second Vice President:  Cathy Flesher  Running  for 2nd Vice:   Ramona
Walhof
Treasurer:  Cindy Zimmer  running for Treasurer Cindy Zimmer
Secretary:  Ramona Walhof  running for Secretary: Jill Rossiter,
Board Member:  Jill Rossiter  Running for board position:  Cathy Flesher
Board position Lisamaria Martinez   Stepping down
position is open for a 1 year term

The Meeting will be held Saturday July 2nd, 7 PM -9 PM
You are invited to call in:
605 781 1000  code 875029#

People at our meeting will try to call into this number and attempts will be
made from people there to let you know what is said and ask your questions
and say your nominations from the floor.

I am sorry you can not vote only the people that are present can.  We are
hoping President Riccobono will attend our meeting.  So everyone try calling
in.

Keep in mind 2 years ago when we called in and I and Theresa basically ran
the meeting, Theresa was in Florida with equipment and we had test run this
the evening prior to our meeting.  She also had a wireless microphone and
folks were available to get the microphone around the room.  We don't have
such equipment this time around.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division