[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes & membership

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 20:37:12 UTC 2016

 I was asked by one of our new members about classes and membership.  We
offer your first class as a "Try It Class".  That means you choose what ever
class you want for your "try It Class".  We have classes by email and we
have classes by telephone conference calls.  ***Classes have slowed down in
the month of July, but we have Christmas  in August classes that are going
up each day.

After you have completed taking your first class if you like the way we
teach, we ask that you pay the membership of $20 which runs from July
2016-2017.  We do have PayPal available on our website and all our upcoming
classes  with discriptions, supplies and contact to the teacher can be found
there.

www.KraftersKorner.org

Last year we offered 87 classes and there is no charge for any of the
classes, membership covers it.

Our Monday Night Chats are open to everyone-members & nonmembers.  You can
find out what topics are planned for on the above website.

Our email list is open to members & nonmembers.  You can find sign up for
that on the above website, too.  If you have a question regarding any craft
just send an email and we have a lot of crafty people here that are visually
impaired or blind that will put into words what your hands need to do.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask on this list or
contact me at
Blindhands at AOL.com

Joyce