[Nfb-krafters-korner] class sign ups

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:03:53 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Don't forget to join me at 8:30 tonight for a tour of our new website. See
what is the same and what is new.

I just wanted to let teachers know that all March classes will be on the
website for sign up. The new site will go live sometime tonight or tomorrow
at the latest.

Students who have already signed up with an instructor are registered.
However, if you still wish to sign up for a class, you can use the new sign
up form on the site.
If you can't make our chat, we want you to understand how to use these forms
and how the email process will work. So,
Tomorrow someone on the web committee will write up an explanation of how to
sign up to teach or take a class and the new email you will receive
afterwards.
Hmm, we will probably add this info to the website as well for your
reference.

Cathy F