[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pony Bead Classes

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:20:42 UTC 2016

If you wish to sign up for the pony bead cross Key Chain or the Pony Bead Easter Chick, please continue to do this with me directly at ncbootman at gmail.com If you do it online, it will get confusing. I will be sending a list to Joyce so you will get counted.

Cross Key Chain: March 18 a Friday at 8:00 p.m.

Easter Chick: March 24 a Thursday at 8 p.m.

Get signed up soon so you don’t miss out.

If you need kits, get those requests in quickly so I have time to mail them and you have time to pay in advance. The cross kit will make 1 project. It is $5. The chick kit will make two projects and is also $5. Shipping for 1 to 3 kits is $3 and 4 to 6 is $5.  I will need to take these packages to the Post Office. I will have some days that are not possible to have transportation. So, get those orders in soon. I’ll send kits any time. But, I want to give you ample time to receive them in time for class and will ship both kits together to save you money when possible. You may use Pay Pal or mail your payment.

Greg