[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginning Knit class is Ready for Sign Up

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 3 16:59:38 UTC 2016

Hello,

Hurry on over to our beautiful new web site and sign up for the much awaited
Beginners Knitting class.  There is only 1 sign up for the 2 part class. No
matter if you have never tried knitting before, you need a refresher, or you
are ready to learn the purl stitch, this class will teach you what you need
to know.

Once I am provided with the list of registered students, I will send out an
e-mail to find out if you will be attending only part 1, only part 2 or both
parts.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Annette