[Nfb-krafters-korner] projects I am working on

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Mar 3 19:41:17 UTC 2016

While recovering from shingles, I am making a baby blanket for my church, a blanket strip for the Walter Read blankets for the church, 2 resycle bag holders, a prayer shawl, will be starting on a loom shawl and who knows what else is in my unfinished items!
Someone gave a few one pound scains of yarn.  That is how I started the baby blankets.  I did have to go and buy more!
We make strips, 36 inches long and put them together to make blankets for those, coming back from war.  I have also donated hats to the homeless, through the church and a  red cross drive, at work.
I also sell my work.  Along with keeping a full time job, I am a busy woman!

Terry Powers