[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Dog Tales

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 20:15:48 UTC 2016

When we bred Dachshunds we would micro chip each puppy.  John had purchased
the scanner and micro chips.  Our vet showed John how and where to do it.
The scanners will scan all chips and we passed the info for registering the
pups to our new puppy owners.

About 4 years back we put the scanner and microchips up on EBay as we had
stopped breeding after I went blind and I think we had almost 50 micro chips
left still sealed.  I got as much money back as we paid for it originally
and got more for the micro chips as they had gone up in price from the time
we bought this.

John use to say that I was the President of Kane's Dachshunds and he was the
VP of fecal matters.

I do miss my Doxies and John.

Joyce