[Nfb-krafters-korner] O T It's Not Friday But Dot Dot Dot

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:42:52 UTC 2016

It is the 13th, and bad luck got us today but bad.
Terry was doing a load of clothes in the washer, and all of a sudden there was a huge kaboom, I thought that the washer blew up.
The spin cycle sounded like a hundred freight trains running through the laundry room at once Now the spin cycle is shot. Ugh.
Last week on Saturday, it was a belt in the dryer that let go.
All we can say is hurry up Saint Paddy’s day, we sure can use a little good luck around here!
Henry Terry and Sophie who is hiding . Lol.