[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT but it's a big sale!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 22:29:16 UTC 2016

Have you heard of After Shocks Headphones?  Well Theresa had told me about
them.  They are bone conduction ear phones that sit outside on your cheek
bone.  You can still hear everything going on around you and you can even
wear hearing aids.  They are soooooo cool.

I just went over and purchased 2 pairs of them.  Theyt are having a sale
today with 25% off.  All you need to do is

Daylight is the only thing you'll be saving today if you don't get moving
now! We're offering a site wide deal on all our headphones and accessories,
but only for TODAY! Use code DAYLIGHT25 before 11midnight on Sunday, 3/13/16
to save a whopping 25% off your entire purchase! Shipping is free, too.

http://aftershokz.com/collections/wireless/products/bluez-2s

This one has 12 hour battery life per charge.

Joyc and you can even get a phone call while you are listening and it is
wireless!