[Nfb-krafters-korner] Weaving a quilt block

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 18:32:41 UTC 2016

Oh yes, small projects and large have gone thru my mind already.  How about
quilt look placemats out of cotton yarn?  And blankets to cuddle up under
while watching TV and it goes on and on and on...

Best of all these are small looms so they are a go any where project.  I
don't have to sit in the back room at my sewing machine.  Not that I am
planning on giving up my sewing.

Joyce