[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT changing tires

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 21:50:21 UTC 2016

Please put OT and watch that you stay on topic.

Now we are talking about changing tires.

We haven't had a tech talk recently.  Well we did as we talked about our new
website.

We will have a Windows 10 Chat coming up soon.

Henry, why not, can you give a chat on changing a tire.  It would ve worth
while knowing, but I don't want to see any of you out driving on the road.
At least not yet.

I would hope the driver would be able to change the tire.  Well, I don't
think my Mom can change a tire, but her Grandson can and he has connections
if he couldn't do it, he would send someone out to do it.

Joyce