[Nfb-krafters-korner] hexagon placemat

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 01:26:03 UTC 2016

I wanted to be sure I didn't get more info as I had sent an email along to
the maker of this loom.  I wanted to ask and be sure this loom was a
continuous weave loom.  Since I haven't heard back as of yet, I am unsure.

I will have to wait until I receive it and then I could let you know.

What is so good about the continuous weave is that you only need to use one
strand and the way you weave it you create the weft and whort at the same
time.

So hang in there.  I will be back with more info on this.

Joyce