[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Talking Thermostat

linda blasingim lblasingim at charter.net
Sun Mar 20 19:43:57 UTC 2016

Karen, because my grandson thinks he should have ice running through our
vains, I have ordered a talking thermostat.  I had a Train gas central
system installed last year with a didgital thermostat.  The thermostat is a
touch screen and not accessible at all.  The installer marked it for me,
but, I can only raise and lower the temperature.  I ordered or my heating
company order, from "Talking Thermostats.com"  The one I am getting does not
use the computer or iphone.  You may want to check out the sight and see
what will suit your needs.
Linda B