[Nfb-krafters-korner] Have you checked out Cindy Woods Crafts

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 05:26:01 UTC 2016

Cindy,

Has done her website over and I found it easier to find things on it.

She has a lot of new looms up there ranging with different peg spacing
beginning at 1/4,, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8  3/4, and 7/8.  She even has looms labeled
KK replacement looms[Knitting Knitters]

She even has a sale going on some of them.

I sent her off an email asking about her Oops Looms, as I am looking for
some for Girl Scouts that are larger then I have.  The ones I have are good
for baby hats, but the girls are interested in doing this as a service
project.  I am interested in finding something I can use worstered weight
yarn instead of the more expensive thicker yarn.

Joyce