[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Echo has it

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:51:58 UTC 2016

Joyce,

You go girl. You have every right to be highly p-o-ed.  Sounds like time to
have a mother son talk with the mother winning as they always do.

What is the difference in Echo and Alexa? I got an e-mail from somewhere the
other day saying something was Alexa compatible but I'd never heard of it
and thought it was some kind of smartphone.

Greg