[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about a sewing machine

Kebbie Young kebbieyoung9816 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 05:01:06 UTC 2016

I will not be able to try out the machine before I purchase it because there is not a craft store or a machine store near where I live, but I will be able to look at the display model at my local Walmart. I do believe the description said that it has knobs that you turn so hopefully it will work for me it also has an automatic needle threader.
Kebbie